Throughout the teenage years, I experimented so much with makeup trends, finding what looked the best on me, and that was also super affordable. Now that I am older I stick to the same types of makeup routine just about every day. As a broke college student, I limit my beauty purchases to drug-store price, although I am constantly finding myself daydreaming about all of the designer makeup at Nordstrom, Macy’s or Sephora every once in a while. These are the makeup beauty products that I use each day that are affordable, and still give you that designer look.
1) Neutrogena Skin Clearing Liquid Makeup (Nude) at Target
2) L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Powder at Target
3) Physicians Formula Solar Powder SPF 20 Face Powder Light Bronzer at Target
4) Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush at Target
5) Covergirl Pure Romance Eye Shadow Palette at Target
6) Maybelline New York Define-A-Line Eye Liner (Black Noir) at Target
7) Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner (Blackest Black) at Target
8) Maybelline Full & Soft Thick & Heavy Washable Mascara (Very Black) at Target
9) E.L.F. Eyebrow Brush and Comb at Target
10) Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer (Translucent) at Sephora
11) Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer (Light) at Target
Each morning I start off by applying the liquid foundation to my face for all day concealing. Once the liquid foundation is applied and rubbed in, I apply the light face powder across my eyelids and the rest of my face, followed by the bronzing powder and happy booster blush. After face makeup, I move on to eye makeup by starting off with the Covergirl eyeshadow palette, using the dark colors across my eyelids, and the white color in the inner corners of my eyes to give that fresh, and awake look. I then take the eyeliner pencil and line the tops of my eyes and, with the liquid liner, give small cat wings on the sides. Then complete the eyes by applying the mascara to my top and bottom lashes. I finish off my makeup by gently brushing my eyebrows, applying the POREfessional cream to my nose and gently rubbing it in, and applying blemish concealer to any acne. Once complete, you have a ready for the day look.