After trying out some new cosmetics and other beauty products this month, I am currently obsessing over these beauty products that I find myself using on the daily.
1. Smashbox Primer Authority Try It Kit
Each morning I use Smashbox’s primer kit before applying my makeup for a locked in, longer lasting look. After trying out the product, I am loving it. I start off by spraying the primer water on my face, then apply the foundation primer, gently rubbing it in on my face. Once the face primers are applied, I gently apply the shadow primer on my eyelids, and then finish by applying the under eye primer right underneath my eyes. Each primer makes my skin so smooth and easier to apply the rest of my makeup for a fresh and glowing, all-day look.
2. bareMinerals nude & Nice Matte Liquid Lipcolor Trio
For a more sophisticated lip look, I like to use one of the bareMinerals Liquid Lipcolors each day after applying hydrating chapstick first. Each lip color in the trio blends well and gives a natural and fresh look to complement any makeup look you are going for.
3. Bath & Body Works Lotions – French Lavender & Honey and Hello Beautiful
These two lotions from Bath & Body Works have got to be the best smelling lotions I have ever smelled and I can’t stop obsessing over them. The 24-hour moisture from the ultra shea body creams ensure long lasting moisture along with smelling incredible. I find myself using one of these lotions at least three or four times per day and never get tired of that fresh, garden smell.
4. Tula Revitalizing Eye Cream and Exfoliating Treatment Mask
Each night before bed, after washing my face, I gently apply Tula’s Revitalizing Eye Cream directly underneath my eyes to condition and hydrate the delicate skin around the eyes. Two to three times a week before bed, I gently apply Tula’s Exfoliating Treatment Mask on my face for a fresh and glowing complexion. Tula’s cosmetics are a bit pricey, but totally worth the price you pay for them. The high-quality ingredients in the cosmetics are very effective and I am already noticing positive results from using the products.
Shop the Post:
1. Smashbox Primer Authority Try It Kit // Macy’s
2. bareMinerals nude & Nice Matte Liquid Lipcolor Trio // Walmart
3. French Lavender & Honey and Hello Beautiful Lotions // Bath & Body Works
4. Tula Revitalizing Eye Cream and Exfoliating Treatment Mask // tula.com
Motivated and determined to keep up with my new year’s resolutions this year, I have been experimenting with different foods in my kitchen to create delicious and healthy snacks.
I am a huge fruit eater, I love almost any kind of fruit, and wanted to create a healthy low-calorie snack that combines fruit with other healthy foods that I like. With that in mind, I chose to combine banana, blueberries, granola, and vanilla greek yogurt to create a delicious low-calorie snack, good for any time of the day.
Granola Fruit Bowl Ingredients:
- 32 oz. Tub of Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Pack of Honey Bunches of Oats Crunchy Honey Roasted Granola
- 1 Pack of Blueberries
- 1 Banana
1. Gather ingredients, a bowl of your choice, and a spoon.
2. With your spoon, get 3 scoops of greek yogurt and place it into your bowl.
3. Grab three small handfuls of granola and sprinkle it over the top of the yogurt to your satisfaction.
4. With a knife, cut half of a banana into smaller slices and place on top of granola.
5 & 6. Grab a couple of blueberries and place them over the granola to your liking. Once completed, sit down and enjoy!
Starting off the new year, I have begun to search for and try out different kinds of makeup, more specifically make up for fresh and healthier skin. I wanted to try something that was affordable, but effective.
I recently stopped by Target to browse their cosmetics section and found what I thought was perfect for what I was looking for. E.L.F. Nourishing Night Cream. I am still in a trial run of the product, but after two nights of use, I am already noticing positive results. Each night before I go to sleep, after I am done washing my face, I gently apply the cream to my face until it is absorbed into the skin. I wake up in the morning with fresh, glowing skin and feel my skin getting healthier already.
Because of my more dry skin type, I notice more moisture and better results from the product. However, I would not recommend this product for those with a more oily skin type.
Shop The Post:
e.l.f. Nourishing Night Cream // Target