Motivated and determined to keep up with my new year’s resolutions this year, I have been experimenting with different foods in my kitchen to create delicious and healthy snacks.
I am a huge fruit eater, I love almost any kind of fruit, and wanted to create a healthy low-calorie snack that combines fruit with other healthy foods that I like. With that in mind, I chose to combine banana, blueberries, granola, and vanilla greek yogurt to create a delicious low-calorie snack, good for any time of the day.
Granola Fruit Bowl Ingredients:
- 32 oz. Tub of Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Pack of Honey Bunches of Oats Crunchy Honey Roasted Granola
- 1 Pack of Blueberries
- 1 Banana
1. Gather ingredients, a bowl of your choice, and a spoon.
2. With your spoon, get 3 scoops of greek yogurt and place it into your bowl.
3. Grab three small handfuls of granola and sprinkle it over the top of the yogurt to your satisfaction.
4. With a knife, cut half of a banana into smaller slices and place on top of granola.
5 & 6. Grab a couple of blueberries and place them over the granola to your liking. Once completed, sit down and enjoy!
Leave a Reply