Reflecting on my blog’s growing Instagram profile, I decided to do something different today and write a blog post regarding a couple of my Instagram’s top liked and most viewed pictures. If you’re on Instagram, make sure to follow me @justkelsco to follow my day to day life.
1) Looking back at November 24, 2016, I wore one of my favorite fall outfits for Thanksgiving and felt so cute wearing it. Definitely my go-to outfit for fall and showing off those fall colors.
Outfit Details: Shirt (Forever 21), Jeggings (Abercrombie & Fitch), Boots (Madden Girl – Hollister Co.), Watch (American Eagle Outfitters), Necklace (Forever 21)
2) One of the best vacations. This photo is from my vacation over Spring break last March, visiting sunny Los Angeles, California. I absolutely loved Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach and walking around the beaches, boardwalk, and towns, while catching some California sun rays. Definitely going back again soon.
3) A must have. Referring back to one of my recent fashion & beauty blog posts, I wrote a post about my trial run of e.l.f.’s Nourishing Night Cream and how well it was working for my skin. I definitely recommend, not to mention it’s also super affordable.
4) Love love love. These makeup/beauty products are amazing. I use the primers every day and they are wonderful. I never knew how big of a difference primers could make on my makeup routine before I started using it. Along with the primers, I love Tula’s beauty products and always make sure to use their exfoliating treatment mask every three days.
5) One of my favorite places. This photo was taken last summer in Langley, Washington, on one of my many visits to Whidbey Island. Not only was the weather amazing, but the clear view of the mountains in the background reminds me why the pacific northwest is the best.
6) This photo was taken in my room in my current apartment where I decided to display one of my new towels/tapestries from Sand Cloud for room decoration. As a brand ambassador for Sand Cloud, I am always sure to keep up to date with their products and how I can make use out of their cute towels.
7) This photo was taken at the top of the Space Needle in Seattle as I was home for Presidents’ Day weekend not too long ago. I love looking at this photo because it always reminds me of such a fun day that I had with my boyfriend and the fun adventures we went on together that day.
8) Summer time, summer time. This photo was taken last September at the University of Idaho arboretum when my boyfriend surprised me by taking me on a nice date. The summer weather was amazing and seeing all the different kinds of flowers in the sun was so relaxing.