Ok, how is it already almost Valentine’s Day?? I swear it was just Christmas and New Year’s like five minutes ago. How does time fly so fast!?
As I saw so many places advertising for Valentine’s Day, it just didn’t even occur to me how soon it is coming up! It is right around the corner!
With that being said, I have put together a small gift guide for all the ladies out there. I mean, you can’t go wrong with a bunch of pink gifts, am I right? All of your Valentine’s Day gift inspo can be found here! For the fashion and beauty addict, for the coffee lover, and for the girl all about relaxation, all of your gifts can be found here!
Shop the Post
- NARS Lip Gloss // $26 Sephora
- Cashmere Eye Mask // $32.50 Neiman Marcus Last Call
- Prosecco Rose Tin Candle // $9 Voluspa
- “Hello Gorgeous” Mug // $5.99 Target
- Gucci Handbag // $980 Gucci
- Heart Pink Sapphire 10K Gold Stud Earrings // $137.49 JCPenney
- Strawberry Picnic Body Lotion // $3 Bath & Body Works
- BCBG Max Azria Perfume // $75 As We Change
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever! It smells SO good and honestly just makes you feel more confident. I always love to test out and experiment with new perfumes, and typically don’t like to spend too much money on designer perfumes. Fortunately enough for me, I got this on a super sale for $12, but it is definitely worth what you pay for it. SO good!
I hope this gift guide gets you all in the Valentine’s Day spirit and gives your some gift inspo! How will you be spending Valentine’s Day this year? Whether you have something fun planned with your guy, or going out with the girls, I’d love to hear in the comments below!