It’s the most wonderful time of the (shopping) year! As most of you may have already heard, Nordstrom is currently having their half-yearly sale through June 3rd! I am so excited about this sale because select items are 40% off, which is an amazing deal for Nordstrom merchandise. Time to stock up on that summer wardrobe!
In light of the sale, I have shared 10 of my wishlist items for the sale with all of you. These are items that I think are so cute and are things that I want from the sale.
All of these items are super trendy right now and SO cute. I hope they add some inspiration to your Nordstrom shopping spree and are even items that you can add to your wishlist as well!
Shop the Post:
1. Articles of Society Sarah Skinny Jeans (now $41.90!) – I have these jeans and I love them! The perfect pair of white skinny jeans.
2. BP Embroidered Peplum Tank in Olive Sauterne (now $25.20!)
3. WAYF WAY Capri Cutout Top in Ivory Polka Dot (now $47.40!) – I love love LOVE the polka dot pattern this spring/summer. It is just SO cute. The additional detailing to the top, like the sleeves and front cut out, are a total plus.
4. BP Maddy Mule in Blush Leather (now $49.90!) – I have been wanting a pair of mules for a couple months now, they are so trendy and in style and these blush colored mules are perfect for springtime! What better time to get your first pair of mules than during this sale!?
5. MAC x Patrickstarr Eyeshadow Palette in Patrickstarr Glam Af (now $19.20!) – Love all of these colors, super pretty for eyeshadow!
6. Steve Madden Stecy Sandal in Natural Smooth (now $49.90!) – The perfect go-to heeled sandal for spring and summertime. I love Steve Madden shoes and I’ve heard amazing reviews on this sandal.
7. Billabong Peach Kisses Gingham Off the Shoulder Top in Black/White (now $23.96!) – The perfect top for casual beach days. Love the gingham!
8. Steve Madden Hidden Sandal in White (now $39.90!) – I have plenty of sandals just like this already and they are perfect for many occasions during the spring and summertime. You just can’t go wrong with a pair of basic sandals, especially from Steve Madden!
9. J.Crew Penny Stripe Merino Wool Sweater in Champagne Black (now $44.98!) – I’m always drawn to a basic stripe sweater. Perfect day-to-day casual wear.
10. Socialite Jillian Tie Front Minidress in Rust Sienna (now $29.40!)
Thanks for reading!