I am finding it so hard to believe that the 4th of July is already about a week away, so crazy!
Besides Christmas, I think the 4th of July is probably my next favorite holiday. I just love the traditions and all the cute outfits to choose from that you can wear. It’s summer and sunny and warm outside, always having BBQ’s with friends and family, having campfires, a true American!
While I am still unsure what exactly I will be doing this 4th of July, I am already trying to plan which outfit would look best, based on some of these ideas I have shown below! All of these items are under $100 and are so cute!
I am absolutely loving the Coca-Cola t-shirt, the most perfect way to represent the USA and it’s super cute! Currently debating between the Coca-Cola tee with shorts and converse, or the jumpsuit. I can’t decide!
Shop the Post:
- Coca-Cola T-Shirt // Asos
- Blue & White Stripe Tank // PacSun
- White USA T-shirt // Brandy Melville USA
- Smashbox Lipstick in “Thrill Seeker” // Smashbox
- American Head Wrap // Harts & Pearls
- Levi’s Cut Off Shorts // Free People
- High Waisted White Denim Shorts // American Eagle Outfitters
- Blue & White Pin Stripe Tank // Lulus
- Striped Jumpsuit // American Eagle Outfitters
- White Converse Shoes // DSW
- “Mocha” Birkenstock Sandals // Birkenstock
Thanks for reading!