It’s Christmas in July! For those that may not know, Nordstrom is currently having their biggest sale of the year right now, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale which features all new clothes for the Fall at discounted sale prices. My social media feeds are literally consumed of bloggers sharing all of their new fall styles and their great finds from the sale (seriously so jealous of all the clothes they got).
While I am enjoying the 90-degree weather in the heart of summer, shopping for fall clothes is probably the last thing on my mind right now. So while I may not be shopping this sale right now, the sale does go into August so I am very much looking forward to shopping the new fall styles in August as Fall approaches.
The sale started for Nordstrom cardholders last Thursday, July 12 and begins for non-cardholders this Friday, July 20. Discounted prices on all fall clothing are available until Sunday, August 5 before prices go up.
After seeing so many bloggers share their new finds, I have already gathered some favorites of mine that I am sharing in my picks below! Seriously so excited about getting these things for the Fall and even Winter.
Shop the Post:
- Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover in Ivory $51.90 (this looks SO comfy!!)
- BP Varsity Stripe Sweater in Brown Cattail Kenzie Stripe $25.90
- Free People Saturday Morning Cardigan in Wine $98.90 (Free People has some of the best oversized sweaters and cardigans!)
- Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Malibu Wrap in Indigo/Oyster Stripe $80.90 (love oversized flowy wraps!)
- BP Raw Edge Scoop Neck Tee in Ivory Liz Stripe $18.90
- Louise Et Cie Cela Bow Mule in Rhapsody Suede $84.90 (how cute is the bow on this shoe!?)
- Gorjana Kellen Linked Drop Earrings in Gold $39.90
- BP Plaid Shirt in Black Daily Plaid $31.90
- Madewell Lafayette Leather Bucket Bag in English Saddle $129.90 (love this style of bag!)
- Vince Camuto Kentvi Sandal in Greystone Suede $99.90
Thanks for reading! I hope these add to your Nordstrom shopping list, seriously so much more great stuff on sale that I can’t wait to shop. Happy shopping!