Happy Friday! Looking back at last year, I tried out SO many new beauty products from hair, skin, and makeup products, and I found so many new products I love that I now use on the daily that I wanted to share with all of you! These products really are the best and have worked so well for me! All products are linked through my Amazon if you’re interested in shopping for any of these products!
- NARS “Orgasm” Blush and Lipstick: Prettiest shimmer peachy pink color! I’ve always struggled with finding the perfect shade of blush that I actually liked on me and instantly loved the NARS blush – such a pretty color! The lipstick goes well with it too.
- Living Proof Body Builder Spray: Love love love this stuff! I have probably the thinnest hair in the world and I love the bodybuilding volume this texturizing spray provides – also totally customizable and allows you to decide how much volume you want!
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eye Palette: Literally the best eyeshadow palette I’ve ever used! I’m really into the pink and light brown eye colors and the 3 palette has all my ideal color shades – and lasts forever! I’ve used mine for over 8-9 months now and hardly looks like I’ve used any! So worth the price.
- Clinique Chubby in the Nude Foundation Stick: Love this foundation stick for quick application – does not take long at all to apply and love the all-day hold.
- Neutrogena Shine Control Powder: I have pretty dry skin, but for some reason, my face gets insanely oily throughout the day which is super frustrating. And I have had the best luck with the shine control powder foundation – really lasts all day and my face doesn’t look at all oily!
If you are interested in shopping for any of these products, I have linked them all below through my Amazon page!
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!