It’s officially fall! Especially in the PNW, it’s so cold here! While Fall isn’t my favorite season, it’s definitely my favorite season style-wise, I just love fall fashion and all the cute clothes out this time of year. As I’m shopping for my fall wardrobe, I wanted to round-up all the items on my Amazon wishlist (and some that I’ve already ordered) that are all super affordable and so cute for fall! (Link to shop is at the end of this post as always!)
1. I love having a cute selection of waffle knit tees in my wardrobe this time of year, especially to last me into wintertime too. This one is under $15! At that price, I could not pass it up and I absolutely love the cute apricot color.
2. Cozy sweaters are a must this time of year and I love the style and color of this one, under $30!
3. I love the style of this sleeveless cardigan! It’s only $12 so of course, had to order this one too. How cute for fall, especially with a cute long sleeve tee underneath!
4. Along with sweaters, moto jackets are also a must this time of year. This is practically the only time of year I wear my moto jackets and loved the color and style of this one!
5. I thought this dress would be so cute for work and love the tweed style!
6. I am obsessed with the animal print trend this year and thought this snakeskin bootie was so cute!
7. I’ve had my ears pierced for over 10 years and I’m just now getting excited about cute statement earrings haha. I’ve literally just worn my stud earrings for over 10 years. Now that these earrings are so trendy right now, I’m starting to love the trend and decided to order myself a pair too!
8. I also thought this leopard print cardigan was so cute for fall too!
9. I couldn’t not share this cute sweater because it’s $6! Yes, you read that right, $6!! *Adds every color to cart* haha, so cute for fall too!
10. Y’all would not believe how excited I was to stumble across this sweater on Amazon. If you were shopping the Nordstrom Sale a couple months ago you may remember this Madewell cardigan look-a-like that sold out after the first day and never came back in stock. I was so sad!! But now that I found it on Amazon for about $75 less than the original, immediately added to cart and ordered it haha.
11. Never thought I’d be into the leather white ankle bootie trend but I am so here for it this fall! Would go with so many different outfits!
12. The best hat to have in your wardrobe this time of year! Literally goes with just about any fall outfit and is so cute!
13. I thought the stripe detailing of this sweater was so cute! I ordered in a size small for a cozy oversized look and can’t wait for it to arrive!
14. I also wanted to share this chunky knit sweater too for those who love the more oversized fit knit sweaters, definitely cozy for fall!
All items in this post are linked below:
Thanks for reading!