Hi, I’m Kelsie! A 20-something Seattle-based fashion and lifestyle blogger sharing everyday style content, my travels, lifestyle topics such as beauty, fitness, blogging tips, and more.
A little more about me:
- I graduated college from Washington State University in the spring of 2019 with my Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Communication and a minor in Business Administration and I currently work full-time as a Marketing Specialist in the finance industry. Blogging and creating content is my side hustle!
- I live in the suburbs of the greater Seattle area with my boyfriend of over 4 years, Josh, and our golden retriever puppy, Charlotte.
- I have a YouTube channel where I create bi-monthly video content on the same kinds of topics seen here on my blog.
- I prefer neutral pieces when it comes to my style and I’m all about comfort and budget-friendly pieces. Majority of the time you can find me in leggings but also enjoy mixing it up with wardrobe staple pieces, and the occasional splurge-worthy items.
- Summer is my favorite season but I love a good snow day in the wintertime.
- Other things that I enjoy: writing, starting each day with my gratitude journal, watching Friends and The Office, reading books on my Kindle, Chick-Fil-A and Starbucks, and traveling.
- Favorite places I’ve traveled to: Southern California (Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County), New York City, Hawaii, British Columbia for ski trips in the winter.
- My U.S. Bucket List Travel Destinations: A New England trip in the autumn (Boston, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, etc.), Charleston South Carolina, Chicago during Christmas time.
- My International Bucket List Travel Destinations: Ireland, Italy, Greece, Paris, London, Switzerland, Australia
I hope that my blog is fun and interesting and is as enjoyable to read as it is for me to write!