Hi, I’m Kelsie! A 20-something Seattle-based fashion and lifestyle blogger sharing everyday style content, my travels, lifestyle topics such as beauty, fitness, home, blogging tips, and more. I’m a corporate millennial living the 9 to 5 life by day, and creative by night.
A little more about me:
- I graduated college from Washington State University in the spring of 2019 with my Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Communication and a minor in Business Administration and I currently work full-time in the Marketing industry. Blogging and content creation is my side hustle!
- I live in the suburbs of the greater Seattle area with my boyfriend of over 5 years, Josh, and our golden retriever, Charlotte.
- I have a YouTube channel where I create video content on the same kinds of topics seen here on my blog.
- I prefer neutral, everyday pieces when it comes to my style and I’m all about comfort and budget-friendly items. Majority of the time you can find me in leggings but also enjoy mixing it up with wardrobe staples, and the occasional splurge-worthy pieces.
- I thrive in Summer and it’s my favorite season but I love a good snow day in the wintertime.
- Other things that I enjoy: writing, starting each day with my gratitude journal, watching Friends and The Office, reading books on my Kindle, Chick-Fil-A and Starbucks, playing tennis, and traveling.
- Favorite places I’ve traveled to: Southern California (Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County), New York City, Maui and Oahu Hawaii, British Columbia for ski trips in the winter, and the national parks in Utah and Arizona.
- My U.S. Bucket List Travel Destinations: A New England trip in the autumn and winter (Boston, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, etc.), Charleston South Carolina, the North Carolina coast, a road trip from Seattle to San Diego driving down the Pacific Coast Highway, Big Sur California, Chicago during Christmas time.
- My International Bucket List Travel Destinations: Ireland, Italy, Greece, Paris, London, Switzerland, Australia.
- My go-to coffee order is a white chocolate mocha or cinnamon dolce latte.
I hope that my blog is fun and interesting and is as enjoyable to read as it is for me to write!