Happy Friday! So ready for this long, holiday weekend! Today I have decided to share with all of you a closer look into my life and the true life of the writer behind JustKels by sharing some facts you probably don’t know about me, other than the fact that I love to travel and love fashion. I always love reading these kinds of blog posts because it helps me get a better understanding of the bloggers I follow and really helps me get to know them through their websites and social media. I love how honest and personal they can be and how well these kinds of posts can connect you with others.
- I am an off-and-on tennis player. I have played tennis for about 10 years and was ranked #3 on my high school’s 4A varsity tennis team, also nicknamed “The Kelsonic Boom” by my tennis coach from the strength and power of my ground strokes.
- I am an extroverted introvert. While I love to go out and have fun with friends and family, meet new people, try new things, explore new places, and take lots of pictures, I also absolutely need to have my me-time and just stay in. Sometimes I can be pretty introverted and not want to go out at all or socialize, so I definitely consider myself somewhere in between introvert and extrovert.
- I am currently a junior in college. I go to Washington State University at a branch campus near my home where I study Communications/Marketing and Business. For my first 2 years of college I attended the main campus in Pullman but transferred back home. Pullman and eastern Washington just wasn’t for me and I am loving continuing my WSU education closer to home. It’s a great school, Go Cougs!
- I have been together with my boyfriend, Josh, for a little over a year and a half now and I am so happy. He is my soul mate and we have the best time together, we do everything together. We met each other at Macy’s, where we both work, and had an instant connection and are each other’s best friend.
- It has been a life-long dream of mine to live in Southern California or New York City. I have lived in Seattle my whole life, and while it is an amazing place to live with so much to see and do, I’ve lived here for so long that I am so ready for something new. Whenever I go on trips to LA, San Diego, or NYC, I am always so happy and have the best time. I cannot wait to someday make my dream a reality.
Thanks for reading! I had a lot of fun writing this post, of course I’ll be doing something like this again in the future. There is still so much more about me that you may not know that I would love to write about and share with all of you. Let me know below some of your thoughts on what surprised you the most from this list and what some fun facts about you are, I’d love to read your comments!