If you follow along on my Instagram, you’ve probably seen me post about my daily go-to smoothie once or twice (or a handful of times) on my stories. I’ve switched up my go-to smoothie a bit this year as I have a bit more of a clean diet than I usually do and am more active than I used to be and wanted to incorporate more healthy ingredients this time around.
I typically make this smoothie a couple times per week because it’s great for so many things! Hot summer days out in the sun, post-workout smoothies, breakfast smoothies, just about anything really, which I love. While I definitely miss hitting up my local Jamba Juice or other smoothie/juice store, having all these good ingredients at home has saved me so much money and still tastes just as good.
- Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- Personal Serving of Greek Yogurt (flavor of your choice)
- Coconut Water
- Collagen Peptides
- Gather blender and ingredients
- Place a handful of frozen strawberries into blender
- Cut up one banana and place slices into blender
- Pour a personal serving of greek yogurt into blender (if you don’t have a personal serving size, scoop out 1-3 table spoons of greek yogurt from full size container)
- Add about 1/2-3/4 cup of coconut water into blender
- Grab a handful of kale and place into blender
- Scoop out 1 spoonful of collagen peptides and place into blender
- Blend until smooth
- Serve and enjoy!
*This smoothie and portions of ingredients are good for one serving – if you are making this smoothie for more than one person, modify how much of the ingredients you place into blender!
Sometimes I like to customize this a little bit too if I want something just a bit different but still want to keep the smoothie fairly healthy. Sometimes I’ll substitute bananas with mangos or even add in addition to the strawberries and bananas. I also like to switch up the flavor of greek yogurt I use as well, I typically use either vanilla, strawberry, or raspberry! And sometimes, I’ll even add in a bit of lemonade too along with the coconut water to add a little something extra. Feel free to customize however you like it!
I’ve linked my blender, reusable silicone straws, and collagen peptides I use below:
Thanks for reading!