I have been a little MIA from blogging and my social media for the past couple weeks because SO much has been happening in my life right now, and today I just wanted to share with you all why I have not been on my usual schedule of blogging and posting on social media, and share some exciting news!
I seriously cannot believe today is my 22nd birthday, I do not feel 22 at all. Where did the time go?? I know 22 is still pretty young, but to be honest, I feel a little old lol. I know that’s a little crazy, but 22 really is a big difference from 21, I just can’t put it into words. But so ready to cue those Taylor Swift 22 lyrics!
I know y’all were probably expecting a Friday Favorite blog post today, but as today is my birthday, I decided to do something a little different today and reflect on my 22nd year. This blog post will be broken up into two parts. The first part, I will be sharing some things you may not know about me as I turn 22. And the second part, I will reflect on some highlights from the past year, all in total 22 things.
Hey all, if you follow me on Instagram (you can find me here) I recently took a poll in stories from my followers asking about interest in a Q+A post, and I got so much great feedback!
I always love to check up with you guys to see what kind of content you want to see on the blog or just general questions you may have, I am happy to answer all of your questions!
And I got some great questions that I’d love to share with you all because who knows, maybe it’s a question you have too and I hope to do my best at answering them.
Happy midweek! Today I thought I’d continue the list of fun facts about me. If you haven’t already checked out the first blog post where I have shared some fun facts about me, you can access it here.
I have so much fun writing these kinds of posts because I always love reading these kinds of posts from others. I think it’s so cool to learn fun facts about others and really makes you feel closer to them even though you’re just getting to know them through the internet. Plus, I think it’s cool to get to know all those people you see scrolling through your Instagram feed or other social media photos.
Happy Friday! So ready for this long, holiday weekend! Today I have decided to share with all of you a closer look into my life and the true life of the writer behind JustKels by sharing some facts you probably don’t know about me, other than the fact that I love to travel and love fashion. I always love reading these kinds of blog posts because it helps me get a better understanding of the bloggers I follow and really helps me get to know them through their websites and social media. I love how honest and personal they can be and how well these kinds of posts can connect you with others.
- I am an off-and-on tennis player. I have played tennis for about 10 years and was ranked #3 on my high school’s 4A varsity tennis team, also nicknamed “The Kelsonic Boom” by my tennis coach from the strength and power of my ground strokes.
- I am an extroverted introvert. While I love to go out and have fun with friends and family, meet new people, try new things, explore new places, and take lots of pictures, I also absolutely need to have my me-time and just stay in. Sometimes I can be pretty introverted and not want to go out at all or socialize, so I definitely consider myself somewhere in between introvert and extrovert.
- I am currently a junior in college. I go to Washington State University at a branch campus near my home where I study Communications/Marketing and Business. For my first 2 years of college I attended the main campus in Pullman but transferred back home. Pullman and eastern Washington just wasn’t for me and I am loving continuing my WSU education closer to home. It’s a great school, Go Cougs!
- I have been together with my boyfriend, Josh, for a little over a year and a half now and I am so happy. He is my soul mate and we have the best time together, we do everything together. We met each other at Macy’s, where we both work, and had an instant connection and are each other’s best friend.
- It has been a life-long dream of mine to live in Southern California or New York City. I have lived in Seattle my whole life, and while it is an amazing place to live with so much to see and do, I’ve lived here for so long that I am so ready for something new. Whenever I go on trips to LA, San Diego, or NYC, I am always so happy and have the best time. I cannot wait to someday make my dream a reality.
Thanks for reading! I had a lot of fun writing this post, of course I’ll be doing something like this again in the future. There is still so much more about me that you may not know that I would love to write about and share with all of you. Let me know below some of your thoughts on what surprised you the most from this list and what some fun facts about you are, I’d love to read your comments!