Happy midweek! Today I thought I’d continue the list of fun facts about me. If you haven’t already checked out the first blog post where I have shared some fun facts about me, you can access it here.
I have so much fun writing these kinds of posts because I always love reading these kinds of posts from others. I think it’s so cool to learn fun facts about others and really makes you feel closer to them even though you’re just getting to know them through the internet. Plus, I think it’s cool to get to know all those people you see scrolling through your Instagram feed or other social media photos.
1. I am probably the pickiest eater ever. I have a pretty sensitive stomach to a lot of different foods which prevents me from expanding my diets. My go-to lunch/dinner meals typically consist of plain hamburgers (plain as in no cheese or vegetables, like literally nothing except for ketchup), french fries, cheese pizza, simple pastas, and tacos. However, I am a huge fruit fanatic. Fruits are the best and they’re usually all so good. I love strawberries, raspberries, apples, bananas, watermelon, kiwis, mangos, cantaloupe, peaches, blackberries, and much more. Foods I cannot handle eating are seafood, Indian food, anything with spices, and nuts. But I also have a super fast metabolism, which I love. Often I get asked if I even eat anything because I always remain the same size when in actuality I eat french fries almost every single day and am a total lover of carbs, which is probably not the best for my health.
2. I’m 5’1″. I have always been the tiny person and honestly, I love being short. I think it has so many advantages. You can maneuver through crowds of people so much easier when you don’t take up a whole lot of space, you can fit like anywhere humanly possible, I think being tiny kind of fits my personality, I’m not really an attention seeker and I think if I was a lot taller, I would stand out and bring more attention toward, which isn’t really me. Although it is a little annoying to sometimes be mistaken for a 15-year-old when I am 21, being small is fun!
3. I was born a ginger. Naturally, I have reddish colored hair and was definitely the stereotypical little Irish girl when I was younger, red hair and freckles and everything. As I got older, my hair started to get a bit darker on its own and turned more light brown. I have never colored my hair because I have seasonal hair. In the winter and colder months, my hair turns brunette, and in the summer and warmer months, my hair turns blonder and starts to bring back out my natural reddish tint. I honestly love that the most about my hair because I never have to dye my hair. It’s fun to have a little change every few months and the weather definitely takes care of that for me. Plus, I think it’s fun to occasionally become a ginger. Red hair is so pretty on girls and it’s fun to have every once in a while.
4. My favorite TV show ever is Friends. Friends has been my favorite TV show literally my whole life and has never changed. My parents always watched it when I was young like in preschool or kindergarten and I remember always watching it with them and found it so funny. Ever since then I watch it all the time, always watching re-runs. I have seen the entire series a countless amount of times and never get tired of it. I think my two favorite characters on the show are Rachel and Chandler. Rachel is like my idol because she loves fashion and works in fashion and that is something I am really into, and Chandler is just so funny and relatable. When I visited the Friends apartment when I was in New York in January, it was awesome! It felt like really being on the show and seeing the area around where the characters of Friends lived.
5. I have a pet dog. He is a black lab mix (still not sure what he’s mixed with) and he is almost 12 years old, although he acts like a puppy because he is always so full of energy and does not act his age at all. His name is Sawyer, but I call him Buddy because I never really liked his name (my mom named him Sawyer and I was just never a fan). So he knows he has two names and responds to both. I have had him since I was in about second or third grade and he is definitely the family dog.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed some more fun facts and getting to know me a little more. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!