One of my goals this year is to read 10 books, which may not sound like a ton, but working full-time and running a blogging business on the side definitely doesn’t leave me much time in the day to read for fun. However, given that we’re still in lockdown, I’d really like to be more intentional about putting down my phone this year and taking time to myself to read. Right now I am currently finishing up a book that I started two months ago, Open Book by Jessica Simpson, (that I am considering as my first book of 2021) and I already have so many books on my list that I can’t wait to read this year.
- A Promised Land // Barack Obama
- Becoming // Michelle Obama
- The Book of Moods: How I Turned My Worst Emotions Into My Best Life // Lauren Martin
- Resisting Happiness // Matthew Kelly
- Read This If | A Collection of Essays that Prove Someone Else Gets It Too // Thought Catalog
- Care Package: A Path To Deep Healing // Sylvester McNutt III
- The Lies That Bind // Emily Giffin
- When Life Gives You Lululemons // Lauren Weisberger
- The Surrender Experiment: My Journey Into Life’s Perfection // Michael A. Singer
Some books that I read in 2020 that I loved and 10/10 recommend are:
- The Rhythm of Life // Matthew Kelly
- Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life // Admiral William H. McRaven
- I’ll Be There For You: The One About Friends // Kelsey Miller (so good if you love the show FRIENDS)
Shop my book list here:
Pin this to your Pinterest board to save for later!
Thanks for reading!