If there’s one thing I wish I had more time for in my day-to-day life, it’s reading. Since I work full-time and blog/create content on the side, it really doesn’t leave me with much time in the day to dedicate to reading other than before bedtime usually, which means it takes me some time to get through a book. While audiobooks become more popular, there’s just something about physically reading a book that I prefer. While I may not get to every single book on my list this year, I wanted to round up some of the books I’ve added to my 2022 reading list in case you’re looking for your next good read! I’ve heard great things about each of these!
This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from these links when a purchase is made.
I thought I should mention that a lot of what is on my reading list this year is the remainder of the ones I didn’t get to last year plus some new ones as well. Linked my 2021 reading list here for reference!
- Atomic Habits // James Clear (currently reading!)
- Resisting Happiness // Matthew Kelly
- Read This If | A Collection of Essays that Prove Someone Else Gets It Too // Thought Catalog
- Care Package: A Path To Deep Healing // Sylvester McNutt III
- The Lies That Bind // Emily Giffin
- When Life Gives You Lululemons // Lauren Weisberger
- The Surrender Experiment: My Journey Into Life’s Perfection // Michael A. Singer
- Becoming // Michelle Obama
- Broke Millennial // Erin Lowry
- 101 Essays That Will Change The Way You Think // Brianna Wiest
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) // Hal Elrod
- Fearless // Rebecca Minkoff
Shop the post:
Pin this to your Pinterest board to save for later!
Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply